Jesus and Job-ella


Me: 

Ok, Lord. You win. 

Have this also your way. 


Him: 

Oh really?!  

You're letting me win now? 


Me: 

Sorry, I meant, you won.

You already won! 

Why am I even fighting with you??? 

We both know you already won. 


Him: 

You're fighting with me because you know you can fight with me and I'll still love you. 


Me: 

And you are allowing Satan to give me a hard time for doing Your will because.....


Him: 

We both know you already know why. 


Me: 

Yes. 

That's why it's pointless arguing with you. 

I never get to win. 

I only win when you win. 


Him: 

But you just said I already won! 

So by your own logic: 

YOU already won! 


Me:

I did??? I did!!! 


I won! 

Even when I lose, I win!!! 

Wah!!! Smart God you are! 


Him: 

Yeah, I know. 

Took you long enough to realise. 

Write it down somewhere. 

Cos you keep forgetting. 

I'm smarter than you. 

I love you. 

I know what I'm doing. 

Just sit back and chill, baba. 


I've got this. 

I've got you. 

I'm God. 


And you, my dear lady, are not God! 


Me: 

Got it. 

You're God. I'm not God.

Better write that down somewhere. 



Comments

  1. Heee...nice one. And so true. Arguing with him is of no use. Let's just like good children....listen and obey..at the end when He wins. I win too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will, because You say so. It's not easy at all dear God, but you know I'm trying and striving and Yes Lord now I'm gonna continue with persevering....With You I Will Win !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just give me Your Strength and Grace to do my bit and draw all to You, so not one may be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😁😁😁 I can just see Him laughing ... thank you Jesus ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ABC of Dementia Caregiving

LISTEN

10 things about motherhood that I wish I knew before becoming a mother